HTC One Announced In India For Rs. 42,900, Availability End Of April Onward
HTC has finally announced that it will be launching its latest flagship in India, the One. And they’re pricing it better this time, compared to the Butterfly, which carried a price tag of Rs. 46,000 at launch
The One comes with a 4.7″ full HD display and a 1.7 GHz quad core processor. There’s a spanking new version of Sense preloaded, called Sense 5 (explained here) on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. They’ve tried to be a bit innovative in the camera department, using a 4 MP ‘UltraPixel’ camera (more on the Camera here). Anyhoo, here are the main specs –
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with new Sense UI on top
- 4.7″ Super LCD3 display, full HD resolution (1080p), ~468 PPI
- 1.7 GHz quad core Snapdragon 600 processor
- 4 MP Ultrapixel main camera, OIS, 1080p recording; front facing 2.1 MP camera, OIS, 1080p recording
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants, non-expandable
- BoomSound, BlinkFeed, Zoe, Sense TV (control your TV, IR remote)
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, IR, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA
- 2,300 mAh battery
HTC has partnered with Reliance to bundle 3 GB of 3G data, 1 GB per month, for 3 months. Reliance GSM that is.
The HTC One has received praises from everyone. While HTC tries to stay in the black (barely so), it will be interesting to see how the One fares in India.