LG Optimus L7 Now On Sale In Europe And Asia – 4.3″ Display, ICS, 1 GHz Processor
LG’s put the Optimus L7 up on sale in the Europe and Asia today. The Korean had promised to launch the device in the first half of 2012, and has come good on it. At the time of announcement at MWC 2012, we didn’t have detailed specs, but the picture is a tad clearer now. Here’s what we know –
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with LG’s custom UI on top
- 4.3″ IPS LCD display, of WVGA resolution
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor, Adreno 200 GPU
- 5 MP camera on the back, can record 1080p videos, LED flash; front facing camera present
- 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, expandable with a microSD card
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC
- 1700 mAh Li-ion battery
Pretty mid-range’ish specs these, but LG hasn’t revealed any price just yet. A previous listing suggests it could be around the $400 mark, but that’d be pretty high for L7, considering the specs.
Excited? Bad question I know. Well let’s wait for the price.
Update: It’s now available from Phones 4U starting May 4, in the UK.