LG Optimus LTE Is Out – 4.5″ True HD Display, 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
LG has announced Optimus LTE, its first LTE capable device for the Korean market.
The Optimus LTE further expands LG’s Optimus brand, and it’s got the specs as well.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 4.5″ True HD IPS display, ~326 PPI
- 1.5 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Adreno 220 GPU, 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB, 16 GB card included
- 8 MP camera on the back, LED flash, 1.3 MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot functionality
- Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 1830 mAh, Li-ion battery
Those specs sure read good. The price, though, is a bit on the higher side. Yes, it’s a high end model, but the price seems a bit too high, at $747.
The Optimus LTE will be available from South Korea Telecom. No info on global launch yet, although we could do with it.