Remember the Galaxy Note 10.1? Sure. It was launched a while back in Asia and Europe, and it has now reached the shores of the US. Powering this tablet is the powerful Exynos 4 Quad processor, along with a 10.1″ display of HD resolution.
The specs –
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz on top
- 10.1″ PLS TFT display, 1280×800 pixels (~149 PPI)
- 1.46 GHz quad core Exynos 4 Quad processor, Mali-400MP GPU
- Rear facing 5 MP camera, LED flash, capable of recording 720p videos at 30 FPS; front facing 2 MP camera
- 2 GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB internal memory, expandable using a microSD card
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Hotspot, Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 7000 mAh battery
- Price: 16 GB Wi-Fi version – $499, 32 GB Wi-Fi version – $549
Samsung was teasing about the launch for quite some time now, although it was obvious a week back what it was all about. They launched it at an event yesterday.
Samsung will be bundling Adobe Photoshop Touch and Ideas, to make use of that really nice S-Pen. See it in action in the video below.