Samsung Galaxy S4 i9502 Photos Leak, Hints That It Could End Up Looking Like The Note 2
The leaks just can’t stop now. Samsung’s upcoming flagship, the Galaxy S4, is just 3 days away from being announced, and it looks like we have photos of a real Galaxy S4. It seems like almost-final design, but the battery cover could still change. It has that dotted underlayer, the battery cover, as has been hinted in the invite from Samsung. That could still change.
The front, though, may be the real deal. And it looks like Samsung has retained the Galaxy S3 – Note 2 design language. Could be a bummer, but let’s wait for the announcement before judging.
If the leaks before are anything to go by, the Galaxy S4’s specs can be roughly drawn up like this –
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 on top
- 5.0″ Super AMOLED display of full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels), ~441 PPI
- 1.8 GHz Quad core Octa 5410 CPU, PowerVR 544MP GPU
- 13 MP camera, LED flash, full HD recording (1080p) at 30 FPS; front facing 2.1 MP camera
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB / 64 GB internal memory, expandable with a microSD card
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- 2600 mAh battery
And there’s an official teaser as well, if you haven’t watched it already.
Looking forward to it? Definitely. Hoping it’ll look and feel premium, too.