Samsung Galaxy S4 Specs Leaked Via Benchmarks – 13 MP Camera, 5″ FHD Display
We’re only 10 days away from Samsung Galaxy S4’s launch, and boy, we have a major chunk of the specs leaked, along with an official teaser. Excited, eh?
According to an AnTuTu benchmark leak, the Galaxy S4 will come with a 13 MP camera on the back, and a 2.1 MP camera on the front. Rumours of an 8-core processor have also come true, and the benchmark suggests that Galaxy S4 will come with Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset, clocked at 1.8 GHz. It’s a combination of four Cortex-A15 and four A7 cores, with the latter aiding in battery conservation and the former giving a performance boost.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz on top
- 5.0″ Super AMOLED display of full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels), ~441 PPI
- 1.8 GHz Quad core Octa 5410 CPU, PowerVR 544MP GPU
- 13 MP camera, LED flash, full HD recording (1080p) at 30 FPS; front facing 2.1 MP camera
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB / 64 GB internal memory, expandable with a microSD card
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- 2600 mAh battery
An official teaser was also released today, and if the rumours are to be believed, Samsung will again be using plastic for the shell of the device. Let’s hope it’s not all glossy and cheap looking, eh.