Samsung Galaxy Win Announced, Android 4.1 And Quad Core Processor Under The Hood
Samsung just announced another mid-range smartphone running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, with a name no owner would be proud of. It’s called the Galaxy Win, for reasons not known to the mankind. The device is just another mid-ranger, but there is probably something secret that pushed the marketers at Samsung to call it the Galaxy Win. I’m not sure we’ll know exactly why it’s called so, so let’s move on.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz on top
- 4.7″ TFT LCD display of WVGA resolution (800×480) ~199 PPI
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- 5 MP camera, LED flash, front facing VGA camera
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable with a microSD card up to 32 GB
- Dual SIM (optional), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, DLNA
- 2,000 mAh battery
The best takeaway from this list is that it supports dual SIM (there are dual and single SIM versions), and in the Asian markets, it’s a pretty popular thing. There’s no information on pricing and availability yet.