Sprint’s HTC Evo One Press Shot Leaked, Launching Tomorrow
Sprint, US’ carrier, may be launching the HTC Evo One tomorrow.
It is Sprint’s version of the HTC One X, and I’m imagining that this carrier’s next few launches are going to confuse the hell out of me. I won’t delve on that now, though. Here are the specs that have been leaked.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 4.0
- 4.7″ AMOLED HD display
- 1.5 GHz Dual core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 8 MP main camera, 2 MP front facing camera
- 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, expandable with a microSD card
- LTE, Beats audio
- 2650 mAh non user-removable battery
The specs sound pretty great on paper, and the One X has been received positively by the press. What needs to be seen, however, is the pricing. And it seems that the device will only be made available in June.
Let’s see what Sprint makes of it.