Verizon Announces HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE – ICS, 4″ qHD Display, Dual Core Krait Processor
Verizon has announced the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE – an Android 4.0 smartphone with LTE support and a dual core Krait processor. The specs are pretty high end – the core stuff matches with that of the HTC One S, except that it comes with an SLCD display, whereas the One S comes with a SAMOLED one. Memory has been halved on the Droid Incredible 4G LTE too.
But if you just want to have a quick glance at the specs of the device, here you go -
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 4.0
- 4″ Super LCD display of qHD resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual core Krait processor, Adreno 225 GPU
- 8 MP main camera, LED flash, 1080p recording (Simultaneous HD video and image recording); front facing 1.3 MP camera
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable with a microSD card (the One S doesn’t have a microSD card slot)
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 1700 mAh battery
There’s Beats audio software on the Droid Incredible 4G LTE, so your music and video experience on this device should be rich. You won’t be getting any Beats headphones, though. HTC had decided against bundling them some time back.
The device will be available from the biggest US carrier in the coming weeks. No specific date has been announced, neither is the pricing information out. We’re on the lookout, don’t worry, and we’ll update this post when we know more.