World’s First Android Phone With Intel Inside Announced In India – Lava Xolo X900, Priced At 22,000 INR
Remember Intel was supposed to launch an Android smartphone with its Atom processor? It was announced late in February that Lenovo and Lava would be launching this phone, and today, in India, Lava Mobiles has launched it. Lava Mobiles is not one of the top-tier manufacturer, but that has apparently not prevented Intel from partnering with the company.
The specs are -
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread, upgradable to ICS
- 4″ TFT LCD display of 1024×600 resolution
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor with Hyper-threading, 400 MHz GPU
- 8 MP rear camera, with an LED flash, capable of recording full HD videos; front facing 1.3 MP camera
- 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth
- 1460 mAh battery
Lava and Intel (?) have fixed the price at INR 22,000. I just feel that it’s too high a price for a phone branded Lava. Also, the design is ugly, and it looks like a brick (sorry, I do not mince my words, just my opinion).