Thought the Nokia Lumia 900 for $50 was a great buy? Think again. Motorola’s Atrix HD also costs the same, and comes with LTE, too. Heck, here are the specs –
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with MotoBlur UI on top
- 4.5″ LCD display, HD resolution (1280×720), ~326 ppi
- 1.5 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 Krait processor, Adreno 225 GPU
- 8 MP main camera, LED flash, 1080p video recording at 30 FPS; front facing 1.3 MP camera
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB with a microSD card
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS
- micro SIM required
- 1780 mAh battery
The specs are great, for the asking price. Of course, if you wish to buy the device outright, you can. Amazon is asking $500 whereas Best Buy is asking $600, so it really shouldn’t be as difficult to, you know, decide between the two, if you’re wanting to buy it outright.
Otherwise, Best Buy is asking $50 for the Motorola Atrix HD, whereas Amazon is asking $100.