Samsung today launched it’s crossover device – Galaxy Note, today, in India. The 5.3″ Super AMOLED display toting large smartphone is priced at 34,990 INR (~$712).
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TouchWiz 4.0 UI on top
- 5.3″ Super AMOLED display of HD resolution (1280×800 pixels), ~285 PPI
- 1.4 GHz dual core Cortex A9 processor, Mali 400-MP GPU
- 1 GB RAM; 16 GB/ 32 GB internal memory, expandable by another 32 GB with a microSD card, 2 GB card included
- 8 MP main camera, aided by an LED flash, capable of recording full HD videos (1080p) @ 30 FPS; front facing 2 MP camera
- Special feature – stylus, called S-Pen. Write stuff, draw, tap-and-hold for screenshot etc
- GPS, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, supports USB On-the-go
- 2500 mAh Li-ion battery
- Price – 34,990 INR (~$712)
On paper, it looks like a powerful beast, indeed. But, the size could be an issue, at times. Then it comes with a stylus, called S-Pen, which can be used to draw, write notes, capture screenshots and even sign documents. Certainly exciting. The price could be a bit downer, though.
Oh, this video..
How do you like the Galaxy Note? Will you buy it? Let us know in the comments section.