If you have lost count of the number of Galaxy, you’re not alone. Neither do I have to think so, as well. Because, it turns out that even Samsung has lost the count, and so, it has revealed the Galaxy Tab 2. Oh, it’s not a 2-inch tablet. It’s a 7-incher, but well.
Anyway, here’s what you should know about the Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) (how the fuck are you supposed to read that goddamn name anyway?) –
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz sitting on top
- 7″ WSVGA (1024 x 600 pixels) PLS LCD display
- 1 GHz Dual Core processor
- 3 MP fixed focus camera on the back, front facing VGA shooter
- 1 GB RAM, 8/16/32 GB internal memory, expandable by another 32 GB with a microSD card
- Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS, aGPS
The Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) also is Samsung’s first tablet to run Android 4.0 ICS, so yeah. Probably they just thought it’d be a good idea to bug us even more with their stupid names. I’m just not sure why do they do this to our world. Why Samsung, why?
But, the fact that it comes with ICS out of the box is quite good.
PS: Sorry for being a whinebag. Couldn’t help it.