‘Summer Apps’ For Your Nokia Phones
Summer’s here. At least in this part of the world (Indian subcontinent). And you’d feel the need for some assistance from your smartphone, eh? Sure enough. Here are some apps for your Nokia phones (and the last three are available for all the Windows Phones). Let’s start!
- World Tour
Find all inclusive world destinations and holiday spots this summer. The app provides users with information on holiday spots. The pages contain scenario of the world’s admired holiday places. With this app, discover the concept of visiting exotic, tropical places while enjoying the ambiance, comfort
and convenience of modern, luxurious places.
- StreamThru – Travel Assistant With this helpful travel companion app users can save time and stay one step ahead while travelling. The app allows users to access relevant travel info in one central place. It provides flight status updates on departure day, help finding the best places to visit and explore on reaching the destination The app also provides traffic reports, parking reminder, travel guide, events guide, weather and more.
- Go Surf! A perfect app to make your summer more adventurous. The app helps users to learn the techniques and science behind the art of surfing and be better prepared for the next day at the ocean. The app assists with easy-to-follow instructions. It provides you with complete guide to the world of surfing, including tips on safety, balance, movements, and choosing the right board for the right wave.
- Summer DressUp After a sunny summer day on the beach, get yourself ready for the night! Choose from a nice collection of hair styles, trendy sunglasses and sexy outfits. This app is a great help for users looking for assistance on how to dress-up during the summer. The app provides users with information on various dressing styles according to the weather.
- MySpaWater Recipes
Quench your thirst with mouthwatering healthy recipes. Pamper and delight your special guests or family with refreshing healthy hydration! A great alternative to bland bottled water, the My Spa Water Recipes app is a unique collection of simple refreshing fruit and/or herb infused water combinations that are not only natural, delicious and aesthetically appealing but also invite healthy hydration.
- Cheesecakes, Ice Creams & Pies
Cheesecakes, Ice Creams & Pies is the perfect app for the season, filled with hundreds of delicious treats for the festive months of summer. These tried-and-true recipes deliver the perfect finish to a memorable day at the pool or park.
- Spot with Wheel Enjoy the colours of summer with this simple game from the Dokuyi character series. Feel the Rabbit has taken lots of outdoor photos, and added special effects, with her camera. Can you spot the differences? 14 stages are waiting for you! Tab the area that is different, and it shall be marked by a red circle. Find all differences before the time runs out. Wrongful tabs shall cause the timer to run faster
- Smart Shopping
A simple and effective guide to those who is planning to go on a shopping spree. Smart Shopping app makes users shopping experience more easy. With highly intuitive and refreshingly easy-to-use tools, users can accomplish more with less time and money. Features include list sharing, a smart item suggestion menu, hyper-relevant store specials in local area, shopping history, favorites lists, an advanced store manager that lets users create different aisles and product lists for different stores, and much more!
- Weather Flow
Don’t let bad weather take you by surprise this summer! Whether it’s raining, cloudy, clear, warm or cold, Weather Flow will provide users with current weather conditions, hourly and daily forecasts. Forecasts and weather conditions are provided for your city and multiple locations around the world. Pin your current location on your screen
- Holiday Tracker
Holiday Tracker helps users to keep track of, and plan how to use, valuable holiday/vacation entitlement from workplace. Tell Holiday Tracker how much time off your are entitled to (measured in either days or hours), then log all the time off you have taken, or are going to take, by adding holiday bookings.