Nextgen Reader For Windows Phone Updated To v3.1 – Smarter Article View And More
Nextgen Reader is one of go-to apps on Windows Phone. It’s a Google Reader, if you didn’t know already. It supports offline reading, which is very essential to me, and it’s just got an update which makes it even more awesome.
The changelog -
- New: Smarter article view i.e. share/save/email/mobilize current opened link instead of original article.
- New: Dynamic subscriptions hub with featured section to find latest and popular feeds.
- New: Tap and hold to edit/pin/delete a subscription from main page.
- New: Pin to start (live tile) experience.
- Improved sharing on Facebook with embedded links.
- Default: Always use HTTPS for sync.
- Fixed: Always sort starred items by newest first.
- Fixed: Twitter authentication bug.
- Several bug fixes and enhancements.
The app is paid, though. It costs $1.99 (INR 110), which might seem a bit on the higher side for a Google Reader, but you can always try an app before buying.